Soziale Innovation, gute Beispiele
- Developing organizations and managing change: new tasks and challenges in a time of diminishing budgets require changes in internal structures and responsibilities.
- Implementing policy: putting policy decisions into practice is quicker and easier in a change process with clear communication and consulting.
- Learning from best practices: Europe-wide knowledge base on successful models and ideas in social services
- Sharing know-how between disciplines: e.g. when solutions that work for people with disability are also good for elderly people, and vice versa
- Developing projects: planning and carrying out projects so that they reach their goals
- Managing thematic networks: in positions of responsibility in politics and administration, you need to be in dialogue with citizens and NGOs. These networks need to be managed consistently.
- Developing schools: consulting and support for creating school profiles, organizational development and change management.